Want to join the club?
Fill out the form below to submit your application to join. We also provide paper applications at our monthly social events.
Note that payment of dues is required before your membership is active for the year.
Membership is offered in three categories – Regular, Associate, and Honorary
A. Regular Members Eligibility
- Spouses of active duty members, Reserve or Guard members, and equivalent in Civil Service or contract personnel assigned to Davis-Monthan AFB or residing in the Tucson/Pima County area.
- Spouses of retirees.
- Unmarried widows or widowers.
B. Associate Members Eligibility
- Spouses of service members of other nations.
- Former spouses of military members who have been granted military ID cards under the Former Spouses Protection Act, Public Law 97-252 (Title 10 U.S. Code, sec. 1404, seq., “the 20/20 former spouse”).
- Other adult dependents of service members.
- Any service member, including Reserve or Guard members, whether active duty or retired.
- A spouse of an equivalent retired from the civil service residing in the Tucson/Pima County area.
Associate members shall have the right to attend socials and events, vote and chair committees; they may not hold an elected office.
C. Honorary Members Eligibility
- The President and Advisors, with the approval of the governing board, may extend invitations to potential honorary members for a period of one board year.
- Spouses of civilians in the Tucson/Pima County area who show exemplary support of the DMAFB community.
- Spouses, widows, and widowers who are spouse club members elsewhere.
Honorary members shall have the right to attend socials and events.
If you have any questions about our membership, feel free to contact our Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org