2023 Scholarship Applications are now open! Click on the links below to download the correct application for your status and submit your application no later than March 31, 2023.
- Application for Spouses
- Application for High School Seniors pursuing a 4-year degree
- Application for High School Seniors pursuing an Associate degree or vocational, trade or technical program
Please email our Scholarship Chair with any questions.
- Scholarships are offered to graduating high school students who are dependents of active duty, Guardsmen, Reservists, retired, or deceased members of the U.S. Armed Forces for their freshman year at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- The DMSC offers Scholarships to the spouses of active duty, Guardsmen, Reservists, retired, or deceased members of the U.S. Armed Forces for one year of undergraduate or graduate study.
- Scholarship candidates must reside in Tucson/Pima County at the time of application.
- Applicants must apply in accordance with the procedures set forth by the scholarship committee.
- Unique circumstances will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Scholarship winners may only accept one spouse club scholarship. If they are awarded a scholarship from another spouse club, they must choose which scholarship award they will accept.
2022 Scholarships: $21,500 Awarded
$6,000 to military spouses
$15,500 to high school seniors
2021 Scholarships: $22,500 Awarded
$6,500 to military spouses
$16,000 to high school seniors
2020 Scholarships: $32,000 Awarded
$8,000 to military spouses
$24,000 to high school seniors
2019 Scholarships: $40,000 Awarded
$14,000 to military spouses
$26,000 to high school graduates
Ventana Canyon Golf Racquet Club Scholarship Recipients
*Funds donated by Ventana Canyon Golf Racquet Club, Tucson, AZ*
Spouse Scholarship Recipients
High School Scholarship Recipients
2018 Scholarships: $28,000 Awarded
$11,500 to military spouses
$16,500 to high school graduates